Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life without internet

I noe i wrote this i need internet..!! because i'm in the college library now.. fast internet access.. wuhooo! =D

but for a couple of days ady i dun have any internet connection as i left my laptop and boradband at home..by doing this, i thought i can study.. but i'm so wrong!

Struggling!! i cant stuff anything into my head

my heart feel so sad, because of the way the ppl we respect accuse us, push us into the fire..

sigh...

but i still gotta persevere with that.

now everyday go to friend's room and disturb.. hahahaha..!!

i should have wrote things more serious here.. haha.. wait till i finished my exam la..
bye internet
hello books!














but i noe i'll on FB whenever i got chance..
well, just being honest..! =P


No comments: